1 - 3 years
We are looking for an innovative leader to direct our growing team of data modelers The position entails analyzing large data sets focusing on marketing/media mix modeling and advertising effectiveness along with other custom statistical analyses which will be a substantial component of this position. This is an area of investment with tremendous growth potential at comScore.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, the successful candidate will develop novel applications for large account clients, processing substantial data sets using cutting edge algorithms. This is both a management and technical position requiring analytical and market research expertise along with the ability to manage a small team of junior statisticians. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively across internal teams and external stakeholders with a wide variety of statistical backgrounds. This is a key position in the survey research group with high potential for advancement and growth.
* Masters Degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Social Sciences or similar degree with a focus on statistical methodology. PhD preferred.
* Experience Managing a small team
* Programming experience in R, MATLAB, or python
* Familiarity with categorical outcome modeling
* Familiarity with Bayesian inference and MCMC methodologies
* Experience with Market research data
* Experience with basic SQL querying
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
* Experience leading small teams
* Ability to autonomously manage multiple projects simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment
* Dedication to innovation and continuous improvement
* 3-5 years of statistical work experience with a Masters degree in a related field OR 1-3 years of statistical work experience with a PhD
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. Through its Audience Analytics, Advertising Analytics, and Digital Enterprise Analytics product suites, comScore provides its clients with a variety of on-demand software, real-time analytics and custom solutions to succeed in a multi-platform world. The proprietary comScore Census Network™ (CCN) leverages a world-class technology infrastructure to capture trillions of digital interactions a month and power big data analytics on a global scale for its more than 2,000 clients, which include leading companies such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, LinkedIn, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.